Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies using this website?
• Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats information obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: These cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the charge of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
• Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. This is discussed in browsing our web site in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the service olicitado based criteria such as the edited content or frequency at which the ads are displayed.
• Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous monitoring of their surfing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
It is also possible that by visiting a website or opening any email where any advertisement or promotional material regarding our products or services to be installed in your browser a cookie that serves to further show advertising related to the search you have made is released, develop control our ads regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time are, etc.
Revocation and deleting cookies